· Nausea or vomiting
· Mood swings
· Lowering of blood pressure
· Impaired vision
· Feel as if you are drunk
· Inhibitions are lowered
· Feeling relaxed
It can be addicting as well
People should be aware this is not a prescription you should take long-term, the reasons is because it can be quite addicting. With addiction comes the chances of overdose or other problems arising from the use of Rohypnol. They include the following:
· Decreased heart rate or breathing
· Memory loss
· Problems with work or school
· Problems with relationships
Withdrawal from Rohypnol
As with any drug you come off of, this can also have side effects, they are the following:
· Numbness of feelings
Intelligence when using this medicine
Basically it comes down to using the medicine only when needed. You should be intelligent and watch that you only use it short-term and when you are truly having a problem sleeping. If you find that you are taking Rohypnol more often then you should please seek treatment.
You must be 18+ and have A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL to purchase.
For more information on Wikipedia.
Links to OTHER INFOS
- Drugs.com International brands for Flunitrazepam Page accessed April 13, 2016
- “Prescribing of Benzodiazepines Alprazolam and Flunitrazepam” (PDF). Pharmaceutical Services Branch. New South Wales Health. November 2013.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction Benzodiazepines drug profile Page last updated January 8, 2015
- “Kusuri-no-Shiori Drug Information Sheet”. RAD-AR Council, Japan. October 2015. Retrieved 2016-06-13.